Indian Chief Chieftain Classic 1.5" Lowering link kit 14 - 22
Regular priceSale price
Indian Lowering kit
Fits the following models: Chief,Chieftain,Vintage, Classic, Dark Horse and Road Master.
From: 2014 - Present
- Manufactured in theUSAwithUSAmade steel
- CNC Laser cut for a superior fit and edge quality
- ALL parts are shaken in a Vibratory Machine to remove all of the mill scale and round the edges prior to coating
- Powder Coated High Gloss Mirror Black for a High-Quality look and long-lasting durability
- Engineered and designed to lower the seat of your motorcycle approximately 1-1/2" (depending on model)
- Makes the bike easier to hold up at low speeds or while stopped
- Lowers the center of gravity for easy handling, improving corning and control
- Gives the bike a tougher custom stance that everybody will envy
- Simplified design that makes the installation easier
I've also added two pictures in my listing of the rear swingarm (stock links installed). This gives you a general idea of where they're located, and what needs to be done in order to install the new M.A.C.'s Fabrication links.
PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
I will combine shipping on multiple items whenever possible!!